SanDisk is the multi-branded company which is famous for its flash memory products such as memory card, USB flash Drives. SanDisk card easily stores images, videos, audios and some other documents of various formats based on the availability of the storage space.
“I stored some important files on SanDisk card, due to some abrupt interruption while transferring the files from SanDisk card to the system, I noticed that some files were missing. I couldn’t find them on SanDisk card too. Where did the files go? How to recover SanDisk memory card?”
How to retrieve files from SanDisk card?
- Download and install SanDisk Card Recovery software on your operating system.
- Connect the SanDisk card to the system using a card reader and Run the application. Later select the Recover files option from the main screen window.
- On the next screen window, choose either Recover lost files or Recover deleted files option, which is appropriate to your needs and requirements.
- Later scanning process for SanDisk Card recovery will be initiated. You can preview all recovered files after completion of the scanning process.
- If you are using demo version, buy the software to save the retrieved files.
What make the SanDisk card files to get deleted/lost?
- Human mistakes: Accidental deletion of files unknowingly along with useless files.
- Virus Infection: Virus/ Malware are the other reason which spreads rapidly all over the files and makes them inaccessible to read.
- Formatting Card: Formatting/Reformatting the SanDisk memory card unnecessarily will delete all the files permanently.
- Interruption: While transferring files from SanDisk card to system or vice versa, if there is a sudden shutdown in the system or any other interruption it results in the complete file loss.
- Other factors: Other factors such as System crash, program crash, and bad sectors may also delete the files.
Features of SanDisk Card Recovery software:
- This software can be implemented on all version of windows and Mac Operating system too.
- Deleted files from SanDisk memory card can be easily recovered in few simple clicks.
- This software can retrieve files from SD card, micro SD card, and memory card and etc.
- Any file system such as HFS, FAT32, etc. can be retrieved in few simple moves.
- This software has an ability to perform SanDisk recovery on various sizes of SanDisk card such as 2 GB, 4 GB, 8 GB, 16 GB and so on.
Important points to be noted:
- Download a recommended antivirus software. Upgrade and scan regularly to remove the virus from SanDisk card.
- Improper handling of SanDisk card should be avoided.
- Keeping the backup files is always a good practice.
- Reformatting the drive after formatted data loss should not be done.