The hard drive on a computer system can be utilized to store any file type of data. The data stored on a hard drive can be removed whenever necessary. When you delete any data on your Windows system, the data will be stored in Recycle Bin. And if you delete any data on Mac system then the data will be stored in Trash. The deleted data file will be shifted from its original location to the Recycle Bin / Trash. The data files that are stored in Recycle Bin cannot be accessed. But they can be restored to their original previous location whenever necessary. Hence Recycle Bin / Trash stores all the files that can be reused even after deleting it. And the files that are deleted from Recycle Bin or Trash will be permanently deleted.
The data from a system hard drive can be lost due to various reasons. Assume that you were restoring some deleted files from recycle bin. While doing so, you accidentally deleted few necessary files from the recycle bin thus the files were permanently deleted. In this case if you want to recover files deleted from Recycle Bin then you can make use of recovery software. The software can be used to restore all types of data files from recycle bin, hard drives, usb drives also. Thus it serves as usb drive file recovery software too. The other scenarios that lead to data loss from storage devices like system hard drives usb drives, etc are listed here:
- Accidental deletion of files – When you delete any file from the external drives like USB drives the deleted files will not be saved in Recycle Bin or trash. It bypasses Recycle Bin and thus will be permanently deleted.
- Emptying Recycle Bin or Trash – When you empty Trash on Mac system or Recycle Bin on Windows, all the files from it will be lost forever and only way to get back those files is using recovery software.
- Deleting files in various ways – There are various ways in which you can delete a file from system hard drive. Here is one method of deleting a file. On Windows system if you use shift + delete key combination to delete a file then the files will get deleted permanently because the files will bypass Recycle Bin. In the same way on Mac system if you use command + shift + delete key combination then the files will bypass Trash and thus gets deleted permanently.
- Recycle Bin memory space – If the Recycle Bin is completely occupied with deleted files and now if you delete any huge file then the file will be deleted forever as it bypasses Recycle Bin.
The software can restore lost and deleted data in all such above mentioned scenarios and many others. If you have lost data from USB drives in different ways like virus attacks, USB drive format or re-format process, USB drive corruption then all the lost files can be retrieved using usb drive file recovery software. The software handles data loss situations on both Windows and Mac operating systems. And the features of the software could be like this:
- Retrieves all the deleted files from recycle bin and trash
- Easily performs file recovery of lost data from different USB drives.
- Solves the problem of data recovery from emptied recycle bin and trash.
- Serves as good recovery program for data recovery from corrupt hard drives and USB drives.
- Effectively retrieves permanently deleted files on Windows and Mac systems.
You can easily utilize the software for various data recovery like recovery of documents, files, pictures, music files, movies, folders, excel sheets and many other file types. The software is available for demo sake, so you can perform a trial before purchasing the software. Here is the link to download the demo software. Use it and check for the efficiency in recovering files.